TECH EXECUTIVE TYCOON PRESS KIT FACT SHEET Developer: WEB Gaming Entertainment
Release Date: 2017
DLC Content: Free and paid DLC, additional features to be added after release.
Platform pages: Steam
Price: USD $24.99
Availability: Steam and possibly more digital platforms.
ESRB: E for Everyone, USK 6+, PEGI 7, OFLG PG
Press Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Instruction Manual: Digital Manual upon release of the game.
FULL DESCRIPTION: Tech Executive Tycoon places you in the seat of the CEO of your very own entertainment technology company. As the CEO you will have the power to make all of the decisions that will either make or break your company. The competition is fierce and to make it to the top, you must be strategic in product development, marketing and so much more. Do you want to be the next big Tech Tycoon, or the bottom feeders of the technology world? Compete with 20+ different technology giants to see if you can dominate the industry, whether it be gaming consoles, central processing units, personal computers or other options. Start from the bottom and end at the very top! Every decision you make will go a long way toward solidifying your legacy. Work with other companies, acquire them, or simply dominate them, the choice will be yours. Within your company you can hire high level executives who can lead your departments to become more effective. High level executives give your company the greatest opportunity to become legendary as they strategically plan and lead their department to become the best at what they do. All that is not possible without your direction though, so get ready to lead your company to the top!
Create products that will separate you from the status quo
- Create many products, from gaming consoles, central processing units, graphics processing units, videos games, and personal computers.
- Create games and software for other companies and consumers to use
- Will your products impress or find its way to the bargain bin at the local general store?
Put together a marketing strategy that will keep your product in the headlines
- Your marketing team can use different avenues and methods to reach your target audience, helping you improve sales and become a household name.
- Work out deals with companies offering complimentary products to your own to team up for better success odds. The sky is the limit
Hire high level executives to lead your departments
- Each department can be led by a high ranking executive of your choosing which will enhance your opportunity at success, though their desired salaries do come in extra-large sizes.
- Want to save costs and/or take a more hands off approach? Then outsource most of your work to third party companies. Customer service, manufacturing and more services will be available for outsourcing. This is not without potential pitfalls however!
Purchase new offices and expand
- You can expand into multiple offices designating them for different purposes that serve your goals to the max.
- Hire staff to run those locations according to your directives
Release date is schedule as coming soon! Available on PC, MAC, LINUX
WEB Gaming Entertainment BIO: WEB Gaming Entertainment Created back in 2011 and made official only a few years ago, WEB Gaming Entertainment is currently a independent game development initiative started by Walter Barr Jr and Darren Stanfield, two avid self-taught passionate gamers, programmers, designers, artists and entrepreneurs. Located in Williamsville NY, WEB Gaming Entertainment is currently a two man game development company focused on role playing, strategy, simulation games and more. The first game that is in development is a business simulation, strategy game titled “Tech Executive Tycoon”. Tech Executive Tycoon will challenge and task players with hiring employees, delegating responsibility, managing the budget, monitoring business relationships, upgrading office equipment, renting or purchasing new offices, setting product pricing, outsourcing and so much more! We love the gaming industry and have been fans of this industry since childhood. We eat, sleep and breathe gaming. We want to create games that engage not only the casual gamer, but also the gaming enthusiasts who love to have a more engaging and strategic experience. We focus primarily on strategy, simulation and role playing games, but as lovers of the entire industry, we let out creative freedom do just that, be free to explore new possibilities and therefore refuse to tie ourselves down to one focus. We hope to bring great games to all of our fellow gamers for a lifetime! For more information and media from the game, please stop by http://techexecutivetycoon.com.
WEB Gaming Entertainment http://webgament.com http://webgamingentertainment.com
Press Coverage PC Gamer: http://www.pcgamer.com/best-pc-games-2015/#page-16
Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2015/01/01/best-pc-games-of-2015/14/