Thank You Dev

Home Forums General Discussion Thank You Dev

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ltl king 2 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Jack
    Participant

Would just like to say thanks to the gentleman making this game! I have been waiting for a good business simulation game for a while! I have purchased the deluxe option and will be looking forward to playing this along side the Business management course im taking!

If there is a slot open for testing please do consider me!

Thanks
    Jack

Jack
    Participant

Also one thing i have noticed on the dev blogs is that the offices look very modern, even considering 1980 start! Will there be different office looks for each major timeline? Would love to be running a true 1990’s office with the massive box crt monitors. 🙂

WEB
    WEB
    Keymaster

Thank you Jack!

And to your concern, yes the blog artwork and screenshots are placeholder to a degree and there will be 80’s styled objects in the game. Your CRT monitors will be there taking up tons of desktop space… fear not 🙂

Jack
    Participant

Fantastic news Web. My future CEO cant wait to waste tons of hours on 2d pong/ space invaders!

WEB
      WEB
      Keymaster

Awesome! He won’t be dissapointed

ltl king
    Participant

I have purchased the deluxe option

How do you get the deluxe version.

I have just been looking for any version.

• Author

Jack
    Participant

Would just like to say thanks to the gentleman making this game! I have been waiting for a good business simulation game for a while! I have purchased the deluxe option and will be looking forward to playing this along side the Business management course im taking!

If there is a slot open for testing please do consider me!

Thanks
    Jack

Jack
    Participant

Also one thing i have noticed on the dev blogs is that the offices look very modern, even considering 1980 start! Will there be different office looks for each major timeline? Would love to be running a true 1990’s office with the massive box crt monitors. 🙂

WEB
    WEB
    Keymaster

Thank you Jack!

And to your concern, yes the blog artwork and screenshots are placeholder to a degree and there will be 80’s styled objects in the game. Your CRT monitors will be there taking up tons of desktop space… fear not 🙂

Jack
    Participant

Fantastic news Web. My future CEO cant wait to waste tons of hours on 2d pong/ space invaders!

WEB
      WEB
      Keymaster

Awesome! He won’t be dissapointed

ltl king
    Participant

I have purchased the deluxe option

How do you get the deluxe version.

I have just been looking for any version.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.