***TESTING PHASE incoming***

Home Forums General Discussion ***TESTING PHASE incoming***

Tagged: 

This topic contains 50 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  gowettjr 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    WEB
    WEB
    Keymaster

Hello everyone!

Tech Executive Tycoon Testing Phase I – starting in two weeks…

Thank you all for following this game. Thank you for your passion and commitment. We are growing ever closer to the release of the game, but it is however still a few months away. The good news is that we are at the point where we can use your help. We will be hosting a closed testing period for the game to those of our closest fans and followers. This is a closed test, so there will be no showcasing of gameplay to the public. So if you sign up, please understand that this is NOT an opportunity to showcase the game on Twitch, YouTube or other channels.
    This testing phase will focus on specific areas of the game that will need to be tested for performance and quality. The game is UNFINISHED, so please do not expect to be playing the final game. In fact the version that will be tested is an older version of the game that is perfect for what we need tested.
    The priority of the testing phase will go to the backers of the game through donations, then to those who sign up to the testing page on the website that will go live this week. There is no first come first serve, however there will be a random selection taking place for testers. There will be a few phases, so if you do not get chosen for the first one, there will be other chances.
    A few things to note before signing up:

– You must have a Steam account
    – You must actually be interested in TESTING the game, not just playing the game.
    – You must be willing to share your feedback through the means provided.
    – You must sign a non-disclosure agreement. We do not want footage of the game shown before the game is ready for Showtime. Thanks!

jm764
    Participant

Funny how I was just thinking about when you were going to post more news about the game the day before yesterday.

Anyway I signed up and I hope I make it!

And good luck to anyone else who wants to participate, hope y’all get in! ^_^

– jm764

WEB
    WEB
    Keymaster

Thanks jm764, we have received a load of testing submissions, and the good news is we expect to get plenty into at least one of the testing phases

LineLiar
    Participant

Will you select the people at the end of the current sign-ups or will you select them as they come in? 🙂

DeeStans
    DeeStans

Hi LineLiar,

We are selecting candidates for testing as the applications come in.

LineLiar
    Participant

Hi LineLiar,

Thank you! Also, I might be a little impatient here, but how long does it usually take for an application to be processed? That way I know if I got denied or accepted within a reasonable amount of time, unless you also send out e-mails to the people you are not going to give instructions for testing.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  LineLiar. Reason: Double quote
      DeeStans
      DeeStans

Hi,the timing has not been determined yet. If you’re invited to test, you’ll receive an e-mail at the address you registered with for the test. There will be a few phases, so if you do not get chosen for the first one, there will be other chances.

LineLiar
        Participant

Thank you! I can’t wait to see if I get accepted.

Entombment
    Participant

So I signed up for the testing phase and I just changed my OS to Windows 10 will I need to fill out the form again?

WEB
      WEB
      Keymaster

It may help to just send it in again. Yes.

ltl king
    Participant

How often are the phases? So we have an estimated time frame to search through all the spam. Don’t want to delete through wrong msg.

To make sure spam filters don’t filter the msg in the wrong folder. Will the email be from Testing@?

Anyway to have those that have been selected to be notified here as well?

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by  ltl king.

LineLiar
    Participant

Have you already sarted sending keys out or no? I’m just eager to see if I get accepted for this phase, but if I don’t will I get notified as well that I didn’t make it? I’m kind of unsure if I have been accepted or not, or have you just not started selecting the beta testers yet and sending out the keys? I would love to know since I can’t wait for this game. You’re doing a great job, WEB. 🙂

DeeStans
      DeeStans

Hi LineLiar,

We have begun sending emails to those whom have been selected to test the game. Have you sent in your submission along with the requested information? If so, which email address did you use for your submission?

LineLiar
        Participant

Hi there,
        I have sent in the e-mail with all necessary information on June 16th with the e-mail matthijs*****@online.nl. Should be enough of the e-mail to find it in the inbox, since I’d rather not have spambots picking up on it to spam me with loads of e-mails. Thanks for the help. 🙂

LineLiar
          Participant

Nevermind! I just received an e-mail an hour ago telling me I got selected for testing. Thanks so much! 🙂

Legopigman101
    Participant

I’ve got Accepted but I did not get any terms and conditions for the signing of the non-disclosure agreement (EDIT : I just need the contract to sign)

Email : Noahcute@live.ca

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by  Legopigman101.
      WEB
      WEB
      Keymaster

NDAs will be coming next week. Currently finalizing the Steam keys, give a few days.

Legopigman101
    Participant

NDAs will be coming next week. Currently finalizing the Steam keys, give a few days.

Thank you for replying

WEB
      WEB
      Keymaster

No problem at all 🙂

ltl king
    Participant

I’m great at breaking things. I break something just about every week and have just about run out of things to break. Pick me. 😉

Malaras
    Participant

I can’t seem to find link or anything to the beta page? To see if i need to resign up or what.

Thanks.

LineLiar
      Participant

The sign-ups have since been closed. If you’ve signed up when they were open, then – if you get selected – you should get an e-mail from the same e-mail you sent the application to.

noobatit
    Participant

Hi. I was selected to test the game. I love seeing things improve and develop, so I have some questions to ask so that I can be eligible for the latter stages of the testing.

Screenshots and videos are not allowed. But can I mention the game on the forums? There are people I know who long for a tycoon game and giving insight about the game might prompt them to buy the game or at least follow the game.

How do I provide feedback? Through email or will there be some kind of form to fill?

Do I have only one chance of providing feedback, or can I give more if I spot something else or have an idea to improve some areas of the game?

Will I be contacted back for my feedback to clarify things on it?

Can I provide feedback about things that are not mentioned in the guidelines?

ltl king
    Participant

Hi. I was selected to test the game. I love seeing things improve and develop, so I have some questions to ask so that I can be eligible for the latter stages of the testing.

Hello everyone!

So if you sign up, please understand that this is NOT an opportunity to showcase the game on Twitch, YouTube or other channels.
    This testing phase will focus on specific areas of the game that will need to be tested for performance and quality.

– You must actually be interested in TESTING the game, not just playing the game.
    – You must sign a non-disclosure agreement. We do not want footage of the game shown before the game is ready for Showtime. Thanks!

Alex
    Alex
    Participant

hola como se si fui elegido para ser tester del juego estoy realmente interesado!!!

WEB
      WEB
      Keymaster

Por favor envíeme su dirección de correo electrónico y el nombre y te voy a entrar en

Alex
    Alex
    Participant

Hola KeyMaster mi Nick de Steam es alejandrobarea y mi email es alejandrobarea@bletec.com.ar MUCHAS GRACIAS!!!

Alex
    Alex
    Participant

tambien te agradezco por contestarme en español realmente valoro mucho tu esfuerzo

Diego
    Participant

Hola, ¿como se si fui seleccionado?, mi correo es thepopdiegosan@gmail.com y mi steam: popdiegosan, apoyo con el juego, realmente es genial

Steeletto
    Participant

Hello there!

I am happy to have been chosen to help test the game – Have recieved email and signed the papers – When can we expect to get the Steam-keys so we can get our grubby little fingers on the game, and start testing it for you/us?
    I want to spend my entire vaccation on my optional career….8-)

Best Regards!

LineLiar
      Participant

The date is in the contract.

Steeletto
    Participant

Duh…I see that now…Just slap me and send me to my room…
    Thank you!

Best, slapped, regards!

dani3ls4n
    Participant

Where do you want us to send the feedback?

frenchy128
    Participant

I too would like to know the process of sending feedback.
    Thanks

WEB
    WEB
    Keymaster

Sure, you can all send your bug reports to testing@techexecutivetycoon.com

frenchy128
    Participant

Thank you very much 🙂

Kio84
    Participant

Any chance for a signup? I have experience with Betatesting and Game Translations (Worked for over 3 Years for a German Publisher). Would be nice if we can talk about it 🙂

pho
    Participant

sry for double post

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by  pho. Reason: double post

pho
    Participant

I would like to participate myself on the testing phase if possible and not already too late.

Kio84
    Participant

No response on the email ive send you 2 months ago 🙁

WEB
      WEB
      Keymaster

We’ve been getting a ton of emails, so we apologize for not getting back to you. Please either resend your email or let me know what your request was about. If it is about testing and you have signed up, then only if you get picked will you be alerted. Otherwise, if you’ve donated, you automatically get to test. If you have donated please resend your email.

Phil James
    Participant

How do I sign up? Id like to be a tester

Henrique Sousa
    Participant

quero participar do teste do jogo também, como faço pra se inscrever ?

ITMARK
    Participant

Hello,I have a question:Is the test continuing?Do I come late?

WEB
      WEB
      Keymaster

Yes all acceptance into testing has been over for a while now. We are past that phase and will be doing smaller closed testing eventually.

Abror
    Participant

I want to a tester as well

EldonTheNoble
      Participant

Yes I would very much be enthusiastic to be able to test this game! This looks and sounds amazing and the kind of game I enjoy!

DrewtheDemon
    Participant

Hey Walter, ive been keeping up with the game and blogs since late 2014 and I had bought your 25 or 50 dollar package when it was posted on the site. I was just wondering if first I am on the list to receive the game when released and second if you need any more beta testers for a second beta test.

kkk2002
    Participant

Hello,

Releasing dates…

Release in 2015.
    Release in 2016.
    Release in 2017…

Do not promise anything, what you can not keep!

gowettjr
    Participant

how can i donated money and be a tester for the game

• Author
    WEB
    WEB
    Keymaster

Hello everyone!

Thank you all for following this game. Thank you for your passion and commitment. We are growing ever closer to the release of the game, but it is however still a few months away. The good news is that we are at the point where we can use your help. We will be hosting a closed testing period for the game to those of our closest fans and followers. This is a closed test, so there will be no showcasing of gameplay to the public. So if you sign up, please understand that this is NOT an opportunity to showcase the game on Twitch, YouTube or other channels.
    This testing phase will focus on specific areas of the game that will need to be tested for performance and quality. The game is UNFINISHED, so please do not expect to be playing the final game. In fact the version that will be tested is an older version of the game that is perfect for what we need tested.
    The priority of the testing phase will go to the backers of the game through donations, then to those who sign up to the testing page on the website that will go live this week. There is no first come first serve, however there will be a random selection taking place for testers. There will be a few phases, so if you do not get chosen for the first one, there will be other chances.

jm764
    Participant

Funny how I was just thinking about when you were going to post more news about the game the day before yesterday.

Anyway I signed up and I hope I make it!

And good luck to anyone else who wants to participate, hope y’all get in! ^_^

– jm764

WEB
    WEB
    Keymaster

Thanks jm764, we have received a load of testing submissions, and the good news is we expect to get plenty into at least one of the testing phases

LineLiar
    Participant

Will you select the people at the end of the current sign-ups or will you select them as they come in? 🙂

DeeStans
    DeeStans

Hi LineLiar,

LineLiar
    Participant

Hi LineLiar,

Thank you! Also, I might be a little impatient here, but how long does it usually take for an application to be processed? That way I know if I got denied or accepted within a reasonable amount of time, unless you also send out e-mails to the people you are not going to give instructions for testing.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  LineLiar. Reason: Double quote
      DeeStans
      DeeStans

Hi,the timing has not been determined yet. If you’re invited to test, you’ll receive an e-mail at the address you registered with for the test. There will be a few phases, so if you do not get chosen for the first one, there will be other chances.

LineLiar
        Participant

Thank you! I can’t wait to see if I get accepted.

Entombment
    Participant

So I signed up for the testing phase and I just changed my OS to Windows 10 will I need to fill out the form again?

WEB
      WEB
      Keymaster

It may help to just send it in again. Yes.

ltl king
    Participant

How often are the phases? So we have an estimated time frame to search through all the spam. Don’t want to delete through wrong msg.

To make sure spam filters don’t filter the msg in the wrong folder. Will the email be from Testing@?

Anyway to have those that have been selected to be notified here as well?

LineLiar
    Participant

Have you already sarted sending keys out or no? I’m just eager to see if I get accepted for this phase, but if I don’t will I get notified as well that I didn’t make it? I’m kind of unsure if I have been accepted or not, or have you just not started selecting the beta testers yet and sending out the keys? I would love to know since I can’t wait for this game. You’re doing a great job, WEB. 🙂

DeeStans
      DeeStans

Hi LineLiar,

We have begun sending emails to those whom have been selected to test the game. Have you sent in your submission along with the requested information? If so, which email address did you use for your submission?

LineLiar
        Participant

Hi there,
        I have sent in the e-mail with all necessary information on June 16th with the e-mail matthijs*****@online.nl. Should be enough of the e-mail to find it in the inbox, since I’d rather not have spambots picking up on it to spam me with loads of e-mails. Thanks for the help. 🙂

LineLiar
          Participant

Nevermind! I just received an e-mail an hour ago telling me I got selected for testing. Thanks so much! 🙂

Legopigman101
    Participant

I’ve got Accepted but I did not get any terms and conditions for the signing of the non-disclosure agreement (EDIT : I just need the contract to sign)

Email : Noahcute@live.ca

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by  Legopigman101.
      WEB
      WEB
      Keymaster

Legopigman101
    Participant

Thank you for replying

WEB
      WEB
      Keymaster

No problem at all 🙂

ltl king
    Participant

I’m great at breaking things. I break something just about every week and have just about run out of things to break. Pick me. 😉

Malaras
    Participant

I can’t seem to find link or anything to the beta page? To see if i need to resign up or what.

Thanks.

LineLiar
      Participant

The sign-ups have since been closed. If you’ve signed up when they were open, then – if you get selected – you should get an e-mail from the same e-mail you sent the application to.

noobatit
    Participant

Screenshots and videos are not allowed. But can I mention the game on the forums? There are people I know who long for a tycoon game and giving insight about the game might prompt them to buy the game or at least follow the game.

How do I provide feedback? Through email or will there be some kind of form to fill?

Do I have only one chance of providing feedback, or can I give more if I spot something else or have an idea to improve some areas of the game?

Will I be contacted back for my feedback to clarify things on it?

Can I provide feedback about things that are not mentioned in the guidelines?

ltl king
    Participant

Hello everyone!

So if you sign up, please understand that this is NOT an opportunity to showcase the game on Twitch, YouTube or other channels.
    This testing phase will focus on specific areas of the game that will need to be tested for performance and quality.

Alex
    Alex
    Participant

hola como se si fui elegido para ser tester del juego estoy realmente interesado!!!

WEB
      WEB
      Keymaster

Por favor envíeme su dirección de correo electrónico y el nombre y te voy a entrar en

Alex
    Alex
    Participant

Hola KeyMaster mi Nick de Steam es alejandrobarea y mi email es alejandrobarea@bletec.com.ar MUCHAS GRACIAS!!!

Alex
    Alex
    Participant

tambien te agradezco por contestarme en español realmente valoro mucho tu esfuerzo

Diego
    Participant

Hola, ¿como se si fui seleccionado?, mi correo es thepopdiegosan@gmail.com y mi steam: popdiegosan, apoyo con el juego, realmente es genial

Steeletto
    Participant

Hello there!

I am happy to have been chosen to help test the game – Have recieved email and signed the papers – When can we expect to get the Steam-keys so we can get our grubby little fingers on the game, and start testing it for you/us?
    I want to spend my entire vaccation on my optional career….8-)

Best Regards!

LineLiar
      Participant

The date is in the contract.

Steeletto
    Participant

Duh…I see that now…Just slap me and send me to my room…
    Thank you!

Best, slapped, regards!

dani3ls4n
    Participant

Where do you want us to send the feedback?

frenchy128
    Participant

I too would like to know the process of sending feedback.
    Thanks

WEB
    WEB
    Keymaster

Sure, you can all send your bug reports to testing@techexecutivetycoon.com

frenchy128
    Participant

Thank you very much 🙂

Kio84
    Participant

Any chance for a signup? I have experience with Betatesting and Game Translations (Worked for over 3 Years for a German Publisher). Would be nice if we can talk about it 🙂

pho
    Participant

sry for double post

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by  pho. Reason: double post

pho
    Participant

I would like to participate myself on the testing phase if possible and not already too late.

Kio84
    Participant

No response on the email ive send you 2 months ago 🙁

WEB
      WEB
      Keymaster

We’ve been getting a ton of emails, so we apologize for not getting back to you. Please either resend your email or let me know what your request was about. If it is about testing and you have signed up, then only if you get picked will you be alerted. Otherwise, if you’ve donated, you automatically get to test. If you have donated please resend your email.

Phil James
    Participant

How do I sign up? Id like to be a tester

Henrique Sousa
    Participant

quero participar do teste do jogo também, como faço pra se inscrever ?

ITMARK
    Participant

Hello,I have a question:Is the test continuing?Do I come late?

WEB
      WEB
      Keymaster

Yes all acceptance into testing has been over for a while now. We are past that phase and will be doing smaller closed testing eventually.

Abror
    Participant

I want to a tester as well

EldonTheNoble
      Participant

Yes I would very much be enthusiastic to be able to test this game! This looks and sounds amazing and the kind of game I enjoy!

DrewtheDemon
    Participant

Hey Walter, ive been keeping up with the game and blogs since late 2014 and I had bought your 25 or 50 dollar package when it was posted on the site. I was just wondering if first I am on the list to receive the game when released and second if you need any more beta testers for a second beta test.

kkk2002
    Participant

Hello,

Releasing dates…

Release in 2015.
    Release in 2016.
    Release in 2017…

Do not promise anything, what you can not keep!

gowettjr
    Participant

how can i donated money and be a tester for the game

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.