Suggestions for the game from bitfiend

Home Forums Suggestions and feedback Suggestions for the game from bitfiend

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by WEB WEB 2 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

bitfiend
    Participant

Here’s a list of suggestions I have for Tech Executive Tycoon:

1. Software your company makes should have the option to be open source and editable and doing this lightens the workload on your developers because others are able to write code and fix bugs instead of just your staff having this ability.

2. When making a tech product you can have the option of choosing a payment processor that handles transactions for the company but takes a small cut. This would also lighten the work load on the business people in the game because they’re not having to handle all the payments themselves.

3. Some of the types of software you should be able to make in game should be: Operating Systems, development tools(software for developers), budgeting software, video and image editing software, and digital distribution platforms(like steam for example).

4. You should be able to release software for various platforms like PC, Mac, Linux, Mobile platforms like Android or iOS, and even game consoles. I understand that you obviously can’t use the actual names of the platforms due to copyright and trademark issues but maybe you could use mock names of the platforms or something that sounds like them.

5. When you have your company make a digital distribution platform then the company should be able to get a cut of the revenue from software sales. Like for example how steam takes a 30% cut of the of the money made from sold software. The creator gets 70% and your company gets 30% because you own the digital distribution platform.

6. Your tech company in the game should have the option to buy other companies when they get enough money. Like how Google purchases other tech companies for example.

TravisB
    Participant

Good suggestions!

bitfiend
      Participant

Thanks, I thought they were good too.

WEB
    WEB
    Keymaster

Greast suggestions, and most will be in the game in some way. The very rewarding thing about getting these suggestions is that it confirms that the features that are in the game are what everyone desires and it also helps me tweak or improve other features.

Thanks for this bitfiend!

bitfiend
      Participant

Thanks I appreciate the response. I’m glad to know that some of my suggestions are in the game in some form. I look forward to your game when it releases on steam. Thanks for the reply.

WEB
        WEB
        Keymaster

Never a problem! Thanks for the submissions!

• Author

bitfiend
    Participant

Here’s a list of suggestions I have for Tech Executive Tycoon:

1. Software your company makes should have the option to be open source and editable and doing this lightens the workload on your developers because others are able to write code and fix bugs instead of just your staff having this ability.

2. When making a tech product you can have the option of choosing a payment processor that handles transactions for the company but takes a small cut. This would also lighten the work load on the business people in the game because they’re not having to handle all the payments themselves.

3. Some of the types of software you should be able to make in game should be: Operating Systems, development tools(software for developers), budgeting software, video and image editing software, and digital distribution platforms(like steam for example).

4. You should be able to release software for various platforms like PC, Mac, Linux, Mobile platforms like Android or iOS, and even game consoles. I understand that you obviously can’t use the actual names of the platforms due to copyright and trademark issues but maybe you could use mock names of the platforms or something that sounds like them.

5. When you have your company make a digital distribution platform then the company should be able to get a cut of the revenue from software sales. Like for example how steam takes a 30% cut of the of the money made from sold software. The creator gets 70% and your company gets 30% because you own the digital distribution platform.

6. Your tech company in the game should have the option to buy other companies when they get enough money. Like how Google purchases other tech companies for example.

TravisB
    Participant

Good suggestions!

bitfiend
      Participant

Thanks, I thought they were good too.

WEB
    WEB
    Keymaster

Greast suggestions, and most will be in the game in some way. The very rewarding thing about getting these suggestions is that it confirms that the features that are in the game are what everyone desires and it also helps me tweak or improve other features.

Thanks for this bitfiend!

bitfiend
      Participant

Thanks I appreciate the response. I’m glad to know that some of my suggestions are in the game in some form. I look forward to your game when it releases on steam. Thanks for the reply.

WEB
        WEB
        Keymaster

Never a problem! Thanks for the submissions!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.