Release 2020… Haha never! Pathetic Game!

Home Forums General Discussion Release 2020… Haha never! Pathetic Game!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  amromnia 4 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Justinob
    Participant

Im too lazy too type, exhausted now so heres a copy and paste!

Oh… And because you banned me from the steam discussions you FORCED me to do something I really really didnt want too.. but had no choice… I brought my negative comments about this game and slandering of it to the discussion board on Software Inc just to help and ensure the community how to differentiate between a good and bad game. A good and bad developer.. I hope you enjoy the fact that you’ve lost many potential customers today because of me.. and many more to come.. I could care less about the game… What i dont like, is liars. And you sir/madam, are a liar.

CoastalWolves
    Participant

Your right it won’t be released in 2020 it will most likely released in 2017 but hey if your patient enough & not going to bitch when it does get released because you were wrong then I hope you eat your words & come to realize how retarded you actually were!

amromnia
    Participant

actually they just said that they will be releasing it this year in this video : http://youtu.be/gimuVjI105w so be patient ,please

• Author

Justinob
    Participant

Im too lazy too type, exhausted now so heres a copy and paste!

Oh… And because you banned me from the steam discussions you FORCED me to do something I really really didnt want too.. but had no choice… I brought my negative comments about this game and slandering of it to the discussion board on Software Inc just to help and ensure the community how to differentiate between a good and bad game. A good and bad developer.. I hope you enjoy the fact that you’ve lost many potential customers today because of me.. and many more to come.. I could care less about the game… What i dont like, is liars. And you sir/madam, are a liar.

CoastalWolves
    Participant

Your right it won’t be released in 2020 it will most likely released in 2017 but hey if your patient enough & not going to bitch when it does get released because you were wrong then I hope you eat your words & come to realize how retarded you actually were!

amromnia
    Participant

actually they just said that they will be releasing it this year in this video : http://youtu.be/gimuVjI105w so be patient ,please

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.