Indigo Donation

Home Forums General Discussion Indigo Donation

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  CoastalWolves 9 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

DrewtheDemon
    Participant

Hi I had a few questions about a donation I made back in 2014 I believe it was. It was just after the close of the indigo donation period so I had contacted you via email. Also if there is another Beta tester needed would I be able to sign up for it? I could provide alot of feedback..

Thanks

WEB
    WEB
    Keymaster

Hello DrewtheDemon,

If you have donated, you will be able to test the game. I will check emails again for your questions.

Justinob
    Participant

Because you banned me from the steam discussions you FORCED me to do something I really really didnt want too.. but had no choice… I brought my negative comments about this game and slandering of it to the discussion board on Software Inc just to help and ensure the community how to differentiate between a good and bad game. A good and bad developer.. I hope you enjoy the fact that you’ve lost many potential customers today because of me.. and many more to come.. I could care less about the game… What i dont like, is liars. And you sir/madam, are a liar.

P.S. I Love the fact that I just read a comment about someone giving you money back in 2014 for this game as a donation and to test yet 2 years later they still havent gotten anything and you are clueless to who they are!! hahaha even more pathetic than i ever imagined!!

CoastalWolves
      Participant

Please shut up no one cares about what you have to say & you were probably banned from steam because your a dumbass. Sorry web if I said a bad word but this ass diserves it he has no concept of what it means to be a developer or what it means to “work” on a game.

• Author

DrewtheDemon
    Participant

Hi I had a few questions about a donation I made back in 2014 I believe it was. It was just after the close of the indigo donation period so I had contacted you via email. Also if there is another Beta tester needed would I be able to sign up for it? I could provide alot of feedback..

Thanks

WEB
    WEB
    Keymaster

Hello DrewtheDemon,

If you have donated, you will be able to test the game. I will check emails again for your questions.

Justinob
    Participant

Because you banned me from the steam discussions you FORCED me to do something I really really didnt want too.. but had no choice… I brought my negative comments about this game and slandering of it to the discussion board on Software Inc just to help and ensure the community how to differentiate between a good and bad game. A good and bad developer.. I hope you enjoy the fact that you’ve lost many potential customers today because of me.. and many more to come.. I could care less about the game… What i dont like, is liars. And you sir/madam, are a liar.

P.S. I Love the fact that I just read a comment about someone giving you money back in 2014 for this game as a donation and to test yet 2 years later they still havent gotten anything and you are clueless to who they are!! hahaha even more pathetic than i ever imagined!!

CoastalWolves
      Participant

Please shut up no one cares about what you have to say & you were probably banned from steam because your a dumbass. Sorry web if I said a bad word but this ass diserves it he has no concept of what it means to be a developer or what it means to “work” on a game.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.