I donated on indigogo and i have questions about the package.

Home Forums General Discussion I donated on indigogo and i have questions about the package.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by WEB WEB 1 year, 10 months ago.

• Author

razordragon200
    Participant

I donated 50$ on indigogo back in 2014 and i got the founders club member so i’m wondering how i’ll be getting my name in the credits and what the additional ingame items i’d get. Thanks for reviving the business tycoon genre that’s something that has really lacked in the past few years.

WEB
    WEB
    Keymaster

PM me your email address, so that I can make sure I have you in my list here. I’m sure I have it, but just to be sure!

• Author

razordragon200
    Participant

I donated 50$ on indigogo back in 2014 and i got the founders club member so i’m wondering how i’ll be getting my name in the credits and what the additional ingame items i’d get. Thanks for reviving the business tycoon genre that’s something that has really lacked in the past few years.

WEB
    WEB
    Keymaster

PM me your email address, so that I can make sure I have you in my list here. I’m sure I have it, but just to be sure!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.