Helping out

Home Forums General Discussion Helping out

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by WEB WEB 1 year, 10 months ago.

• Author

Maverick
    Participant

I saw this game only yesterday and was instantly amazed with the concept. As a huge fan of business simulation/tycoon I have been looking for a game that recreates the real world business environment, putting you in the role of CEO, and Tech Executive seems to tick most of the boxes.

I am extremely interested in donating $100 towards the game and seeing the game released (I think steam states December.) The level of detail so far is fantastic and i would, if possible, like to help you out WEB to develop the business strategy aspects.

Currently a third year University student reading Business Management, i believe i may be able to assist you in applying business concepts and theory to further improve the functionality of the business management aspects of the game. In addition to this i have my own successful business and understand the various business functions in order to be successful.

I look forward to hearing from you soon and wish you all the best with the development of the game. If you would like my skype details or email address feel free to ask.

Thanks
    Maverick

Riot
    Participant

Not sure if this will help or if you still check this topic, but try sending an Email to their press email explaining how you can help and things; you never know 🙂

WEB
    WEB
    Keymaster

Please check your private messages on this website. I have sent you a response.
    http://techexecutivetycoon.com/personal-messages/

• Author

Maverick
    Participant

I saw this game only yesterday and was instantly amazed with the concept. As a huge fan of business simulation/tycoon I have been looking for a game that recreates the real world business environment, putting you in the role of CEO, and Tech Executive seems to tick most of the boxes.

I am extremely interested in donating $100 towards the game and seeing the game released (I think steam states December.) The level of detail so far is fantastic and i would, if possible, like to help you out WEB to develop the business strategy aspects.

Currently a third year University student reading Business Management, i believe i may be able to assist you in applying business concepts and theory to further improve the functionality of the business management aspects of the game. In addition to this i have my own successful business and understand the various business functions in order to be successful.

I look forward to hearing from you soon and wish you all the best with the development of the game. If you would like my skype details or email address feel free to ask.

Thanks
    Maverick

Riot
    Participant

Not sure if this will help or if you still check this topic, but try sending an Email to their press email explaining how you can help and things; you never know 🙂

WEB
    WEB
    Keymaster

Please check your private messages on this website. I have sent you a response.
    http://techexecutivetycoon.com/personal-messages/

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.